- SPECIAL CURBSIDE DELIVERY -
Given the number of requests we've received regarding the possibility of curbside delivery for those who are sick or have household members who are immunocompromised, we're happy to offer that service to those who need it.
If you do not need curbside delivery, we ask that you come into the Farm Store M-Sat, 11am-5pm to shop a la carte! At this time, we are limiting the number of customers in the Farm Store to three — the lines are short and under a canopy.
(1) To begin placing your order click on the "Begin My Order" button below. You will be able to designate curbside pickup when completing your order as "immunocompromised option". You will receive an estimated receipt (we charge by the pound and won't know the actual total until the order is put together) that serves as a confirmation of your order.
**All order must be placed by NOON on Wednesday to be included. Pickup will be Thursday during regular Farm Store hours — 11am-5pm.**
(2) We will put your order together Thursday morning and send you an emailed invoice.
(3) Pay the invoice online through bank transfer; just enter your routing and account number!
(4) Pick up your meat, eggs, and other food from your bag at the Farm Store on Thursday between 11am and 5pm. Please just pop your head in to let us know you've arrived or give us a call at (540) 935-0600